Opportunities are abundant for students looking to get involved both on and off campus. Whether you are interested in joining a student organization, finding an internship opportunities, having on-campus jobs, playing intramurals, participating in volunteering/service learning or attending a campus event, Edgewood has something for you!
How Do You Get Involved?
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow our main Instagram
- Follow our tweets on Twitter
- Follow Student Orgs on Instagram
- Get connected to other departments involvement opportunities through:
- Mass email lists
- Facebook pages
- Twitter feeds
Who Can You Speak With To Get Involved?
- Commuter Assistants
- Resident Assistants
- OSII Assistant Directors
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many things should I get involved in?
Every student is different in terms of what they are able to commit to outside of course work and other obligations. We recommend students who are new to campus try to get involved in two things: one thing they had been involved with before coming to campus and one thing that is a completely new experience for them.
- Why is it important to get involved?
There are lots of benefits to getting involved including, but not limited to:
- Figure out one’s calling or career path
- Find a space/inclusive space on campus
- Increases chance for internships and other leadership opportunities
- Admission to school/college, graduate school & scholarship opportunities
- Gain skills and abilities that make one more marketable to future employers
Any time! It’s never too late to get involved